Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Hi everyone!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The trip has been very hectic and net access is expensive but I'm having a wonderful time.

    I think we broke Rich with all our walking and shopping.

    Canada is great. We went jet boating in Montreal.

    Now jetboating Montreal style is nothing like jetboating kiwi style. We were told we were going to get totally soaked and we were wondering HOW?

    Well they show you a video that kinda makes you exclaim OH HELL! then they gear you up with a woolen army sweater, a semi waterproof jumpsuit, wetsuit boots and another rain jacket which goes over your life vest so you look like a giant yellow and purple teletubbie. Then you jump on the boat and they take you down the St. Lawrence river to the white water rapids. Which I have to say are HUGE. The St. Lawrence rapids are level 5 in comparison the Niagara rapids are level 6. And yes the take the jetboat into the rapids and stir it up even more. Its totally crazy these huges wipeout type waves come crashing over the boat from all sides and tons of water gets dumped on your head. Its like being in a washing machine. The water level inside the boat actually reaches your knees at some point. IT was TOTALLY AWESOME!

    wE ARE IN tORONTO have been up the CN Tower and toured the Skydome. We are goingt to watch the Bluejays play baseball tonight, it should be great.


    Be Good
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You did break me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I'm better now.

    I still want to know how you afford these trips.

    Have fun & keep in touch.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hooray! Canada is indeed great! But the Blue Jays.. perhaps next year.

    Good to hear you're having fun!

    And Rich, I'd Vote Cthulhu if he'd run for Mayor [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I support him! His view on solving the economy and environmental issues alone is worth voting for him!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by RichC:
    You did break me! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But I'm better now.

    I still want to know how you afford these trips.

    Have fun & keep in touch.
    <font size="2" face="Comic sans ms, Helvetica, sans-serif">Easy I owe my mum NZ$10,000 with interest so the next 2 years will be hard slog. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi again, I'm still alive, haven't been eaten by any wild animals yet.

    I'm in Anaheim now and start my Wild Western tour tomorrow.

    I've actually been on more rides than I thought I would at Disney and Universal, not bad for a big chicken.

    Cirque du Soleil 'O' was completely unbelievably awesome.

    And I can't get over how cheap it is to buy dvd series here, I'm stocking up hmmm should I buy Angel or not?

    I was stoked to findThe Dead Zone they stopped showing it at home.

    Gotta go time running out.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RichC's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 1999
    Posts
    1,307
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I text messaged it to her.

    And told her to buy Angel. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was hoping to catch Chaos on here. Apparently there are a group of hotel workers striking over in San Francisco. Don't know if this'll affect her stay there or not. o_O

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Rich. I have her cell#, but don't have one myself. We were trying to figure out how I could text message her using YIM, or MSN.

    The union workers are negotiating with management, but are prepared to extend the strike if needed. I don't think Chaos had figured out which hotel they're staying at yet.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Chaos Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2001
    Posts
    788
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hiya chek ur e-mail Jace

    Just breifly as my time runs out in 5 mins.

    Seaworld was pretty cool.

    We are in Scootsdale Arizona tonite tomorrow we were supposed to do hotair ballooning but its been cancelled as there is apparently going to be too much wind ???? as its calm here now. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Oh and our 2nd tour manager is a dick, I'm trying not to compare him tour our last super manager but even compared with humanity he's a dick.

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •